Friday, 10 April 2009

Guitar Hero inspired card


I have made this card for my Brother-in-Law Dougie. Again I struggled with ideas but decided to base his card around "Playstation Guitar Hero" which he plays every weekend.
The patterned background paper is from Basic Grey - offbeat - light hearted collection.
The plain background paper is a Coredination one - I do not know the colour as I have cut off the label !
I printed off a guitar shape using Microsoft clip art and adapted it so it looked a bit like the Guitar Hero guitar. I then cut it out of card and added the extras using gel pens and some Stickles glitter to add a different dimension and hide the dodgy colouring in !
The wording was again created in Wordle.
I hope he likes it !

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is such a fab card for a bloke and personalised too, I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea may have to borrow this one in the future for my brother in law

    ReplyDelete